Keen to join a passionate team that introduced a multi-player online game enjoyed by 8-14 year olds, over 12 countries and in 7 languages? We seek a talented Game Producer to be a key member in expanding our MMO universe and are looking to fill this position for a 7-8 month period.
The Game Producer must show a high level of resourcefulness and organisation in handling issues. He/she will work with other team members to collate, verify and determine resource requirements, as well as be responsible for ensuring that development deadlines are met.
The Game Producer will also be responsible for production task lists, scheduling and work estimates. He/she will have charge of status awareness and reporting within the development team and is expected to possess the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in an internal development Production role
- Been an active member of a development team for at least 2 shipped projects
- Demonstrable project management experience and proficiency in using tools, such as Shotgun or JIRA, to coordinate, track and manage development and team activities
- Proven experience building and maintaining schedules and requirements to implement desired features
- Experience managing external resources, remote contractors, and vendors
- Ability to be an effective liaison for the development team, as well as between team members
- Outstanding communication and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of the game development process and industry trends at large
Qualified individuals interested in submitting for this position should do the following:
Send e-mail and résumé with subject 'Game Producer' to email@example.com
Responses should include a resume, contact information and any salary requirements. Please include any relevant code samples and/or references to example projects or past work. We regret that we will only be able to respond to those applicants whose qualifications meet our interest. Please do not call about this position.